Sunday, April 23, 2017

Investigation Update 4.23.2017

What a really great week we just had in the Gribble House! So many good investigations to share with you, so here we go!

Sunday night had Willie as it's lead investigator. Even before the official investigation began while Willie was telling and showing the history of the building, the investigators noticed that there seemed to be a huge amount of orbs floating around the space. They could see them on the CCTV camera and in the photos that they were taking, which is always a cool thing.

On this night the Stage Area seemed to be the most active hot spot. The EMF activity was out of control with it going of with or without the investigators standing nearby. Even though they were never able to get a name out of the spirits they were conversing with, the conversation was pretty good. For the most part, the best luck they have with their questions were yes or no inquiries.

It was while the investigators were grouped in the Stage Area that they noticed something strange on the CCTV camera. It was in the Slave Quarters that they could see a bright white almost incandescent orb floating straight over the table. It was easy to see on the cameras and so bright that they the investigators walked into the Slave Quarters to see if they could actually visualize it. While they were standing in the space, the other investigators looking at the cameras noticed that the orb would stop moving, but as soon as they left the hot spot it would start moving again. Crazy.

Ted took over as lead investigator on Tuesday evening. He investigated with a couple from Pennsylvania who had done a ton of paranormal investigating all over the country before coming into the Gribble House. They came super prepared with their own equipment to use and were very excited.

The Slave Quarters had a really strange feeling to it. In fact, the man investigating that night with Ted felt so heavy that he had to leave the room. Everywhere else in the building didn't have a real affect on his person but when he entered the Slave Quarters he felt like he couldn't move around and was overcome with an uncomfortable heavy feeling. Ted said "I'm going to take a quick picture" and they heard through the Ghost Box a loud and clear "NO". They did get a silly response through the Spirit Box when they asked "What type of animal is in the chimney" and they heard "Penguin".

While in the Gribble House the investigators had two very strange moments. They could see what looked like two shadow figures moving around in the caged area. A few minutes later they heard a disembodied voice, that of a child, say something they couldn't understand. The voice definitely didn't come from the Spirit Box.

Wednesday night had Kelley as the lead investigator. She investigated that night with four women who came into the building as full believers who even had a picture to share with her. Earlier that day they had been at the beach and snapped a picture at dawn of an orb that was bright white with light emanating from it and looking like it had wings. Very compelling!

The building had a really creepy vibe to it on this night that was marked by chills and lots of strange EMF activity. At first the investigators heard a lot of "Get outs" and "Leaves" when they first entered, but those lessened as the night when on. In addition as they started the investigation they also only received "No" as their only responses through the Spirit Box. However, this also changed as the investigated more and the ladies started to get more and more direct answers.

Many of the replies they heard through the Spirit Box was very interesting and poignant. When they asked "How did you die" they heard "Arrow... pain". "Who did you fight with" they asked. "The English" came the reply. Then when they asked "Where should we go" the reply was "Church". In addition to the full and clear responses that they heard, in the background were some creepy but clear replies. They heard "They've been sick", "Help", "You're and angel" and "Three are dead". What may have affected the ladies investigating the most though was each time they heard "Mom" come through the Spirit Box. One of the ladies that night had lost her son, and so hearing "Mom" was quite special to her.

Ted was our lead investigator on Friday night with a group of nine who were just about as excited to investigate as those on the night prior. Some of them were so excited to come in that they prepped themselves to come in by watching episodes of Ghost Adventures.

The Stage Area had some really good action with the EMF Detector. They asked "Can you make the device turn red" and although they heard "Trying" the K-II Meter flashed to red several times on command. This activity continued in the Slave Quarters with the Raggedy Ann doll, which started flashing on command each time they asked. The investigators were even able to get the Raggedy Ann doll and the EMF Detector to sync up together and they started flashing at the same time.

The K-II Meter continued to flash while sitting in an empty chair when the investigators moved into the Residual Area. The investigators heard a loud knocking coming from behind the curtain and before they were even able to ask about it they heard "Knock" come through the Spirit Box. "Are you playing games with us" the investigators asked, to which they heard a sheepish "Shit". They decided to move the K-II Meter over to near the curtains and at this point the device started to flash wildly. Around this time, one of the investigators who was looking out into the middle of the warehouse could see a figure moving around. Crazy.

Finally, Kaitlyn was our lead investigator on Saturday night with Kelley, too. Before the investigation began, Kelley and Kaitlyn had been talking about a former lead investigator and through the course of the night they heard her name being called through the Spirit Box.

By far one of the craziest things to happen this week was in the Slave Quarters with the Raggedy Ann doll that night. One of the investigators asked the spirit they were talking to if they could make the Doll move while she was sitting on one of the metal folding chairs. After they asked, Raggedy Ann fell backwards off the chair all while she was flashing like mad. Using the Digital Thermometer the investigators were able to document some fairly severe temperature drops around her, as well.

A similar thing happened later in the Gribble House area when one of the investigators set their phone up in an upright position on another folding chair. They asked "Knock the phone over if you have enough energy" and at the same time the Ghost Meter Pro flashed once for yes and their phone tipped over.

Over all, a really great week for us and our investigators! If you have anything to share with us, please tag us with the @gribblehouse or #gribblehouse. See you next week!