Sunday, February 19, 2017

Investigation Update 2.19.2017

This week has been full of Holidays! Tomorrow is President's Day and this past Tuesday was Valentine's Day- that means lots of people in town wanting to investigate with us. No complaints here! We are always ready to investigate with anyone willing, believer or skeptic! Here's a little bit of the evidence we collected this week.

On Monday night, Willie lead the first investigation of the week with a mixed group of folks- one lady who had been in the building once before with us and another pair who were first timers.

By far, the most action in the building happened in the Gribble House area, both physical and through the devices. When the man investigating with them entered the hallway, he immediately smelled the strong scent of perfume while none of the ladies did. Through the Spirit Box the investigators kept hearing female voices coming through, but when they tried to make further contact with them, no one seemed to want to talk further. They did, however, make contact with a spirit who called himself Jake who was very talkative. In fact, he followed them to several hot spots and tried to continue the conversation.

Kelley took the lead on Wednesday night. The pair that she investigated with, Teri and Warren, had a lot of activity around them- their names came through the Spirit Box several times in almost every hot spot of the building. Lots and lots of children's voices came through, as well, which is not usual.

The most distinguished moments of the night came in the Gribble House area, much like on the previous Tuesday night. While in the Gribble House hot spot they kept hearing the voice of an older lady coming through, but what was the most interesting was sounds of physical steps and bangs that were echoing through that space. It sounded as if someone was walking in the closed and gated area and even on the gating that was above them. The most disconcerting moment with the noises, though, happened when the investigators heard what sounded like someone banging on the door from the inside followed by a loud swoop that continued towards the stage.

There were several words that came through the Spirit Box in a lot of different areas of the building. This included Shut Up, Spirits, Leave, Help, Help Me, Haunted, Train, Get Lost, and Leave. The investigators heard a lot of names too, such as Charles, Nathan, Rick, Ann, Chris, Paul, Tom, Jim, Hazel, Steve, David, and Judith.

On Thursday night, Kaitlyn took over as the lead investigator, On this night, it seemed as though the spirits in the building were a little angry, and even a little distantly aggressive. There were many swear words coming through the Ghost Box throughout the building that were directed at the questions being asked by the investigators. While the investigators were in the Slave Quarters, the spirits didn't seem to want to answer any of the questions, but instead replied with "Quit" and "Your warning". When the investigators pressed for answers, they heard "F*ck off" come through.

The angry responses continued when at the Stage Area, and one of the responses the investigators got was "Let's fight". There was some physical activity at this hot spot, too, when the lady investigating with them was getting cold flashes.

Although the words coming through the Spirit Box seemed angry, the Raggedy Ann doll was definitely the star of the night. As they moved through the building, as long as the investigators held the Doll at waist height, she was flashing. But, it only seemed to happen as the lady investigating that night was holding her. Whenever the man or Kaitlyn would take the doll she would immediately stop.

Finally came the start of our busy weekend. We had two investigations on both Friday and Saturday night. On Friday night, Ted and Kaitlyn were the lead investigations for both of the tours. During the first investigation that night, everyone was ready and raring to get started and it seemed like the spirits were too. The responses coming through the Ghost Box were rapid, poignant, and very intelligent.

The started the night in the Slave Quarters and immediately started asking questions. They asked "Can you touch this red dot" and they heard "Excited" come through. This was followed by "Are you excited you are here" and the reply was "Sure". But, it didn't seem like anyone wanted to give any names. It took several attempts of asking "What is your name" before they heard "Ben" come through. In fact, it seemed like each time they asked that question the reply they heard was "Stop" or "That's enough".

There was a lot of physical activity during the first investigation, too. Not only did one of the investigators feel like someone was touching her neck while in the Slave Quarters, but when they moved to the Residual Area, another investigator felt their jacket being tugged. In the Gribble House area, an entire group of investigators sitting in a row felt a cold breeze go passed them as they caught the scent of floral perfume.

When it came time for the second investigation of the night, Kaitlyn and Ted investigated with a pair who were super excited to investigate, just like the first tour of the night. This time, they started the night in the Gribble House area, but it wasn't nearly as active as the first investigation of the night so they almost immediately moved to the Stage Area. Once they moved there, they started to notice that although the Spirit Box was moderately quiet with words and phrases, there was a LOT of music coming through in the background, and not modern music but old-timey music.

While they were at the Stage Area, the investigators decided to watch the CCTV camera to see what was going on in the rest of the building. There were a ton of orbs flying around in the rest of the space and even some around them that they couldn't see in real time. Through the Spirit Box the investigators could hear the whispered voice of a little girl saying "Hi" over and over, but she refused to speak with them further.

The most interesting moment of the night, though, happened with the flashlight. The man investigating with them was holding the flashlight and noticed that it was dimming slightly as he was holding it, but once he put it down on the ground, it stopped dimming- that is, until he would pick it back up...

Saturday night was the last evening of our week, but we did have two investigations that night! Kelley and Kaitlyn took over as the leads for both of those investigations. The first tour had a distinct amount of Ghost Meter Pro activity that was even happening on cue. Although that was very exciting, there were a lot of creepy and unsettling moments with the other devices. Through the Ghost Box the investigators continually heard creep whispers, children's laughter, and heavy breathing.

One of the Spirits in the building during the first investigation was playing tricks on the investigators through the Spirit Box. Whenever they would ask a question and this voice would come through, the answer to the question was just a little... off. They asked "What is your name" and they heard "Paula Deen" come through. Then they asked "How did you die" to which they heard "Adolf". They heard one person answer the question "Who killed you" was "Waters" but when they asked "Are we talking to Waters" they heard "Absolutely".

Many names came through on this night, too. They heard Jill, Andy, Cheyenne, Robert, James, Olga, Dwight, Nanette, Ann, Deacon, Paul, Eric, Larry, Mike, Thomas, Eddy, Mitch, and Ben.

And finally! The last investigation of our week was the second of Saturday night with another big group. The strange activity started before the investigation even began. Kelley was taking a group of folks back to the bathrooms before the investigation started, and for some reason, the lock refused to cooperate! No matter how many times she entered the code, it refused to open or even light up. Very strange. Just a little bit later on, though, the bathroom lock started to work again.

Kelley noticed something odd as the investigators were watching the CCTV camera. She started running an EMF Detector around the stage and noticed that the energy seemed to be moving around the stage in a different direction then she was going. The K-II Meters were going off like mad and there was so much EMF activity happening.

Something strange was happening in the Slave Quarters later on in the night. One of the groups in that hot spot was making continual contact with children spirits but whenever Kelley or Kaitlyn moved over to hear what was going on the children's voices would cease. This same group had some great luck making conversation with Paul when they moved to the Stage Area. He told them that he was married to a woman named "Jackie" and that he did not like animals.