Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Q&A- Willie

Look who's come back home to roost! Willie was gone about an entire year, but he was missing the investigations. We asked him the same questions we asked our other investigators- here's what he had to say:



1. What made you want to work at the Gribble House?

I love testing myself; facing my fears.

2. What do you enjoy most about Gribble so far?

The people. Making the guest enjoy themselves.

3. What do your friends and family think about you working in a documented haunted building?

They think I'm crazy.

4. What is your most memorable experience so far in the building?

Some guest and I were spoken to without equipment.

5. What experience really made you a believer in the paranormal?

My grandmother came to see me when I was six.

6.Anything you'd like to add?

Nope, I love Gribble