Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Q&A- Tricia

Last but not least, the final new member of the GHPE crew answered our questionnaire! Here's what Tricia had to say:


1. What made you want to work at the Gribble house?

It's a dream job! I'm getting the opportunity to not only talk about history and teach people how to be a paranormal investigator at a genuinely haunted location, I get to practice my mediumship abilities by connecting with the spirits.

2. What do you enjoy about the Gribble so far?

So far, I am enjoying the spirit box communications the most. It amazes me every time!

3. What do your friends and family think about you working in a documented haunted house?

They are all very excited and happy for me. I think my cousin Laurie is a little jealous ;)

4. What is your most memorable experience so far in the building?

During my first tour, the spirit's words coming through the spirit box were very positive. What made the whole experience memorable was when we were at the last "hot spot". After I thanked the spirits for being so nice and kind to talk with us, a woman's voice immediately spoke through the box saying " welcome ". I got full body chills.

5. What experience really made you a believer in the paranormal?

6 months after I moved out of a very historical house on 72 acres of historical land, I visited back to the house to spend time with the family who owned and lived on the land. I told their son my story of seeing three separate spirits on 4 separate occurrences. Even though I had some other profound experiences in my life, I would still question the experiences. When their son told me that a different tenant before me saw the same spirits, it was such a turn in my life at that moment. Whoa, the experiences really happened! All my experiences in my life rushed through my mind. It made us all true believers. It was amazing.

6. Anything else you would like to add?

I'm looking forward to connecting with people from all over the world to teach them the history and introduce them to the spirits at The Gribble House. I am truly fortune.