Friday, August 14, 2015

Q&A- Ted

We've got another new lead investigator to introduce!


Say hello to Ted- he's answered the same questions we've asked our other leads and here's what he had to say...

1. What made you want to work at the Gribble House?

 I have been involved with the Paranormal and investigating haunted places in Savannah and the surrounding areas for several years and love teaching and explaining the Paranormal to the public. Along with the Gribble House's reputation for being very haunted, this seemed like the perfect opportunity to both educate the public and continue my paranormal research.

 2. What do you enjoy most about Gribble so far?

 Investigating with the guests and interacting with the ghosts

3. What do your friends and family think about you working in a documented haunted building?

 Most think it is interesting and pretty cool and will be coming in to investigate with us and a few think it is "crazy". They all know I have been doing this for a few years and think it is awesome overall.

 4. What is your most memorable experience so far in the building?

 I was sitting in the slave quarters when I asked "Were you in the military?". The audible response I got a few seconds later was "I was"! It was very interesting and sound like someone that was old and tired.

 5. What experience really made you a believer in the paranormal?

 I think I have always been interested in the paranormal but when I lived in an older house in Roswell Georgia, I had several experiences there...seeing shadow movement, hearing objects move, voices throughout the house, sliding glass doors open and close- that sort of thing. These events led me to search for a paranormal investigative team to come in and try and figure what is going on. The professional conduct of the paranormal team is what really got me interested in the investigation and research side of trying to figure out what is going on at certain locations.

6. What other places have you investigated and what happened there?

Here local in Savannah, I have been to Moon River Brewing Company three times, Wormsloe State Historic site two times, and Savannah Harley Davidson on River Street. I have also investigated in an old jail and old schoolhouse in Liberty County several times. In April of this year, I investigated St Alban's Sanatorium located in Radford Virginia. One of the strangest things is when I saw a fully bodied apparition at an undisclosed location here in south east Georgia. It was almost like a 3D hologram and when I turned to get a better look, it disappeared.