Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Q&A- Braden

Say hello to Braden! He is one of our newest lead investigators. We asked him the same questions we have asked our other investigators in the past, and here's what he had to say...


1. What made you want to work at the Gribble House?

- Halloween night of 2014 my friends and I actually did the Gribble House tour! The activity that happened that night was awesome! Ever since then I just wanted to come back over and over and I thought the best way to was to work there.

2. What do you enjoy most about Gribble so far?

- The guest, the investigators, and the residents! I love meeting and sharing history and my experiences at Gribble with our guests. The investigators have the same passion for the paranormal as I do which makes it easy to get excited over a light going off together or someone talking to us! And last but not least the residents! They are the ones who truly make it an enjoyable time at Gribble. They are the ones who lived there in history and can tell you how it was...if they want to talk to you!

3. What do your friends and family think about you working in a documented haunted building?

-My friends and family think it’s a very cool job because they say this topic is right up my alley and gives me a chance to learn more about the history of Savannah

4. What is your most memorable experience so far in the building?

- My most memorable experience would either have to be the very first time I did the tour I was in the Slave Quarters and I had asked the question " Do you like Jack Daniels?" and a clear loud "Yes" came over the spirit box. The other experience happened recently again in the Slave Quarters and we had the Anne Doll sitting on the floor. The guest investigating asked if the spirits could knock the doll over. Around 20 seconds after asking that question the doll lit up and then fell over with no one around her. Gave me the chills!

5. What experience really made you a believer in the paranormal?

-I was in Louisiana at the Myrtles Plantation. I was about 11 years old at the time and I was away from the tour group at the time. I saw a man about 20 yards away from the building in period clothing. I thought he was a tour guide until he walked into a wall. After that I was a full believe and wanted to find out more about the paranormal.

6. What other places have you investigated and what happened there?


- I have been to many places that investigators have been, but unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to investigate any other places other than the Gribble House. I hope to change that very soon!