Friday, February 27, 2015

Q&A- Dani

We have two new eager Lead Investigators at the Gribble House, and we decided to ask them the same questions that we have asked our other investigators... Meet Dani!


1. What made you want to work at the Gribble House?

It was the uniqueness of the Gribble House that got my attention. There aren't many places that offer you the opportunity to actually investigate like the professionals do. I also think everyone is drawn to the paranormal weather you’re a believer or a skeptic; everyone’s look for an experienced and answers.

2. What do you enjoy most about Gribble so far?

I really enjoy working with my co workers! They have many me feel very comfortable and made my work experience wonderful. I've enjoyed my encounter with the spirits too.

3. What do your friends and family think about you working in a documented haunted building?

They’re really supportive. They think this is something that is great for me and want to actually come to The Gribble House and experience it. My husband just ask me not to bring home any guest after work.

4. What is your most memorable experience so far in the building?

Getting direct answers for question, whether it be through the spirit box or straight EVP, will always astonish me. I’ve had conversations with people who aren’t physically here and that is so exciting for me.

5. What experience really made you a believer in the paranormal?

It’s really hard to say one experience made me a believer. I’ve always had the feeling that something is that just beyond reach. I think its a human instinct to believe in things other than ourselves.