Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Q&A- Kelley

Time to introduce another member of the Gribble House Crew... Kelley has been working with the Gribble House for a while now, and we did the same Q&A with her to find out how she feels about her job as an investigator!
 

 1. What brought you to the Gribble House?
Right when I found out what the Gribble House and crew was all about, I wanted to be a part of it. I have enjoyed every minute of my time here, even the scary parts. I really feel that it wasn't by chance that my path led here.

2. What do you enjoy most about Gribble?
Being on the Gribble House grounds, a location that is so paranormally active in Savannah, has given me hours of audio recordings to review. I actually enjoy this part the most. The EVPs and Spirit Box sessions that I've captured frightened me at first, but now the investigating truly fascinates me.

3. What do your friends and family think about you working in a documented haunted building?
My family and friends often remind me not to let any ghosts or other things follow me home. After hearing some EVPs captured in the building, none of them are skeptics anymore.

4. What is your most memorable guest experience?
During an investigation, a guest had her unique name come through the Spirit Box several times. She asked if the spirits would speak her name using the device, though she hadn't stated her name, several different voices said "Nannette". This happened in every area that she went.

5. Has any experience you've had in the building left you feeling uneasy?
I don't particularly like being in the Slave Quarters alone, even when setting up the equipment. I've had my upper arm firmly grabbed a few times on my way to and in that room. It creeps me out, but am curious to know why I am being grabbed like that. Remembering that these spirits with energies and emotions were once people too, helps.

6. Anything you'd like to add?
I find it really interesting that there are so many child spirits here. Feeling them hug my legs, seeing the temperature drop abruptly from my thighs down only, and hearing "Mommy" coming from the Spirit Box was really amazing.