Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Q&A- Kait

Another lead investigator we'd like to introduce her to is Kait... here's what she had to say when we gave her the same Q&A!

1. What brought you to the Gribble House?
Ever since I was little my sister and I have always wanted to do a haunted history tour down south. It's always been something I've wanted to try and when I saw the ad for a tour guide position at The Gribble House I thought, this is my chance.

2. What do you enjoy most about Gribble?
I enjoy all the experiences here, you can't logically explain some of the things that happen. I love the feeling I get when I get a response from the ghost box, it's fantastic.

3. What do your friends and family think about you working in a documented haunted building?
My family and friends think it's pretty cool. They think it's an interesting opportunity.

4. What is your most memorable guest experience?
I had gone off to do some straight evps with my phone and I asked if there was anyone there who wanted to talk to me. After a few minutes I went back to check on a group that was there and they asked me what my name was again, so I told them. They said that the ghost box had started saying my name a few minutes ago and it didn't stop for the rest of the night. I thought that was pretty cool. Sadly I didn't get a recording of it.

5. Has any experience you've had in the building left you feeling uneasy?
Every time I'm in the slave quarters it feels like someone puts their hand on the back of my neck. Unless I'm wearing a scarf or something that covers my neck it happens everything without fail. It's always colder behind me then everywhere else in the room.