Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Q&A- Antoinette

It's time again to introduce you to another one of our Gribble House investigators. Meet Antoinette!


1. What brought you to the Gribble House?
I got sucked into the dark enigmatic history of the building. I love finding pictures and hearing stories of old gone days of Savannah.

2. What do you enjoy most about Gribble?
I love hearing the guests describe who they were in touch with during the investigation. The Gribble House has changed so much physically but sometimes you have an experience that sends you back.

3. What do your friends and family think about you working in a documented haunted building?
My friends always want to hear the stories! Some have investigated here themselves. My family is not so enthusiastic. My mother thinks I'm making myself vulnerable to all kinds of unpleasantness and grief which is how I feel about yard work, and math all of which she always encouraged.

4. What is your most memorable guest experience?
I once saw a woman's hair start to rise after a man in the group prompted a spirit we'd been communicating with over the ghost box to touch  his mother's hair.

5. Has any experience you've had in the building left you feeling uneasy?
I've had a conversation with a spirit in the Gribble House who told me his name and didn't frighten me. Then while investigating in another building on the other side of town I asked if any spirits had come to the building with us and the same spirit said his name then followed it with mine. Now I can't leave the building without feeling uneasy unless I remember to ask not to be followed