Monday, February 4, 2013

Black Shadows

About two months ago, I was in the Slave Quarters of the Gribble House warehouse with two ladies.  We were asking questions, when the ghost box started to swear at us, the room got cold, the motion sensor went off, and one of the ladies snapped a photo.  The above photo was captured.

Fast forward to this past Thursday, when, same situation, I was with two ladies, in the Slave Quarters, and the room was completely black once we got in there.  We couldn't even see our hands in front of our faces.  I was snapping photos towards the door, and I captured this picture of a black shadow once again.  The pictures before and after didn't have anything in them and were taken seconds between.  Afterwards, the room got significantly lighter, of which we all commented on.

I wonder who or what is the shadow and why they choose that area to reside.